FireBoard® is a Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer, designed for remote monitoring in both hot and cold environments. Easy to setup and install on your wireless network, the FireBoard® pushes realtime temperature updates via the cloud to apps for iPhone, Android, and the Web. See phone/tablet requirements here. The FireBoard® supports up to 6 external temperature probes which provide accurate and reliable temperature monitoring in many different environments and applications.
Snap-on blower that can be installed on many smokers without the need for an adapter – can be powered by the FireBoard Drive Fan Control Cable (not included). Built-in shutter to block drafts when the fan has stopped. Includes silicon gasket.
- Power source: 12 VDC, 0.68A, 8W (not included)
- Cable length: 4.5 ft (1.4 m).
- Electric power connector: 5.5 mm OD, 2.5 mm ID.
- Blower maximum flow rating: 20 CFM
- Blower opening: 1.2×1.6″ (30×40 mm).
- Maximum venting hole size for snap-on mounting: 1.85″ (48 mm)..
- Flange outer dimension: 2.0 x 2.5″ (49x 62 mm).
- Flange mounting hole distance: 34 x 53 mm, hole size, 3 mm in diameter.
Competition Series probes are the perfect choice to get precise readings in smaller cuts of meat or where space is limited. This 6 packfeatures four (4) SF675T and two (2) SF628T competition probes, giving you a variety of options to use with your FireBoard
- SF675T: Probe type: 100K Thermistor. Probe Temperature Range: 0 to 572°F (-18 to 300°C). Specifications: 75mm (~3″) long probe, 1.8mm (1/16″) diameter.
- SF628T: Probe type: 100K Thermistor. Probe Temperature Range: 0 to 572°F (-18 to 300°C). Specifications: 28mm (~1″) long probe, 1.8mm (1/16″) diameter.
Say goodbye to tangled wires! The Probe Organizer is made from a dishwasher safe rubber and provides holders for 2 probes, allowing the cable to wrap neatly around. The organizers come in packs of 2 and can be stacked on top of each other for easy storage.